Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Update

Time just flew by again this last weekend! On Memorial Day we went to our friends Tom and Jamie's home. The boys drank cold beers and basked in the sun while us girls sat in the shade, each of us had a fan blowing directly on us to keep us cool. The boys were definitely enjoying themselves more!! I really wish I would have had a camera with me because we could have captured some very cute pictures of Jamie and I pregnant and miserable in the heat!! We finally moved our little party of two into the house and lounged on the sofa to watch TV. Greg kept looking in at us and laughing at the sight of two pregnant women, tired, hungry, hot, all sprawled out on the sofa!! It was very nice to be around Jamie for the day since she is experiencing much of the same hormone and body discomforts as myself!

The next day, Greg and I picked up where we left off and continued working on our bedroom. We got a lot accomplished. I think I will only be able to help him at this level of activity for only a couple more of weeks. My back really started to hurt and I had to stop around 3pm. We only have 10 projects left to complete and then our home will be ready to be put up for sale!

Sydney seems to be doing just fine. Active as usual!! I feel great considering I only have around 2 months to go! I am really showing at this point and my belly constantly itches. By night time, I seriously feel like my stomach is going to rip open! I keep my stomach very lubed to hopefully prevent stretch marks! Most of my weight, besides water weight and breast weight, is all in the front of my stomach. I look like I have a volleyball in my shirt! I will try to get a picture posted this weekend.

No comments: