Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

6 Months This Week!!

Today is my day to work. It helps to be at work and to keep my mind occupied. I have been running this store now for gosh, 3 years I think? Over the last 3 years, I have met some very neat people. These customers come and see me every month and many times share some very personal information with me. Many of these customers know the pregnancy issues I have had in that past. Since they have learned of my current pregnancy, they love to come in and see me grow and to get updates. I am very grateful for these customers. And, sometimes, they will stop in just to tell me something wonderful that has happened in their lives. Like today, a female customer whom had been trying to get pregnant for awhile, came in to tell me that she is pregnant. I could see the joy in her face and it felt great to know that it meant so much to her to share her good news with me. I will miss these customers when I am no longer working.

Today is a good day. Physically I feel good. To celebrate this, I bought myself an almond bear claw this morning for my snack. WE thoroughly enjoyed it!! Almost everyday someone will ask me how far along I am. Today, I said "6 months" and reality hit again. We are going to be parents VERY soon!!

No comments: