Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Better Day!

Today is a much better day! My blog from yesterday helped me vent some frustrations and now I am over it. I am still going stir crazy just sitting around, but today just seems easier.

I have a feeling that Sydney has moved from her breech position. I feel her movements from different areas now; whereas, before I felt her mostly in one location (because her feet and hands were in the same location). I believe that this is a great sign and that my next doctors appointment will show that my placenta has moved upward.

Can you believe that I am only 3 1/2 months or so out from our due date?? Wow, that brings on many different emotions. Greg couldn't be more excited. It's so cute to watch him as he observes other daddy's with their little girls. He gets this big grin on his face and holds my hand. He is going to be an amazing daddy to his little girl!!

No comments: