Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Little Night Owl

Ooofta, last night was a rough one! We went to bed around 10pm. I had taken a long nap earlier in the day so I wasn't ready to fall asleep yet. So, I watched TV while Greg fell asleep. Sydney decided to let me know she was awake around 10:30pm. I had my hand over my stomach and all of a sudden, "Bam" she either punched out or kicked out very hard right next to my belly button!! I could actually feel her hit my hand!! This kind of freaked me out because it was so close to my belly button. For those of you who don't know, belly buttons (ALL belly buttons) give me the heebeejeebee's!! When I was a baby, I had a herniated belly button. It healed well, but I have always had this "thing" about my belly button. No one is allowed to touch it!! So, Sydney came very close to breaking that rule last night!! She kept doing it over and over. It was like I could feel her little hand punching out. I finally had to wake Greg and have him feel her. "BAM!", she scared him with her jab! We both got a good laugh. Greg fell back to sleep but I was up several times throughout the night. Looks like we have a night owl!! At one point in the middle of the night, I swear I could feel her head or her little butt pushing out on my left side. So, we had a long night together!! And then of course she had to wake me up at 6am to let me know that it was time to eat! Oh boy, she is going to be a handful!!

I had Greg take a picture yesterday for me to post, but I deleted it!! I am really not to keen on having my picture taken right now! We'll see if we can get some better shots later in the weekend. Today, we are off to watch soccer. Jordan's state cup games have started; however, it's suppose to be 97 degrees today, so I am not sure how long I will last out in that heat!

No comments: