Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Our Go, Go, Go Girl!

This little one of ours just amazes me. My last post was on Sat. when I explained how she kept me awake all night. Friday night she really took it up a notch as far as the intensity of her movements. Well, guess what, she's getting even more powerful! I can now see her poking her body parts out. I can feel the shape and hardness of her head and elbows!! Up until Friday, the only time I really felt movement inside was at night time and morning. Since Friday, I feel her move all day and all night! Doesn't she ever sleep? What's really cute is this morning, Greg put his head up to my stomach and said "Hi Sydney." She instantly poked my stomach out and hit him in the eye!! Every time he said this, she responded the same way! It's just so surprising to me that we are feeling and seeing so much action from her already at only 25 weeks.

I have a feeling this summer is going to be difficult. It's already in the 100's. I attempted to watch Jordan's full soccer game on Sat. but only made it to half time and than suffered for it the rest of the day. It was so hot! I got home and quickly developed a horrible headache that lasted until bedtime. I guess I learned my lesson on that one!

No comments: