Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Call Out to all Moms

I have to admit, there have been times in my life when I thought bed rest sounded very intriguing. Not having to be at work, not having to shower or make myself presentable. I have now been on bed rest for 6 days!!! Sounds like a mini vacation doesn't it? Well let me tell you, it's NOT! I am bored people!! I look around at my house with all of the dust collecting and the piles piling and I begin to get restless. I think of how I could do just a little bit at a time throughout the day and eventually I could get it all done. And just when I think I have my mind made up, little Sydney kicks me and reminds me why I am here on my sofa instead of doing all of the "other insignificant stuff."

So, what have I been doing with all of my time. Eating, watching TV, eating, messing around on the computer, eating, showering here and there, and then eating more!! Sound like fun?
Yesterday I started a registry with Babies R Us online. I have spent hours on it over the last 2 days and am really struggling. So, this is a call out to all mom's - what should I include on my registry? What could you absolutely not have lived without? What are things I will never use? What should I look for in a car seat, stroller, diaper bag, baby furniture, clothes, etc. Please help me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go to Babies R Us and I will push you in a wheelchair and we can go check everything out? Sound good? Ask my sister, I am good at pushing a wheelchair!!

LauraC said...

Jamie pushed me around when I weighed 170 lbs! She also helped us register at BRU via phone.

You are almost done! Don't push it, you have the rest of your life to clean the house but you only get to grow Sydney one time!

Sarah said...

I got your email Laura, thank you so much for your feedback. And yes Jamie, I will take you up on that offer to go to TRS!! Hopefully, I won't need that wheelchair!!