Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Worlds Greatest Daddy

Yesterday was my first day back to work. It really felt good to be back and to visit with my customers. I feel I did a pretty good job as far as sitting in between tasks and customers. There was a lot to get done since I haven't been there in over 10 days. My employees are great and my husband is amazing, BUT, they are men and that usually entails a lack of organization and tidiness. So, buy the end of the day I had all of my paper work caught up and the store was once again clean and organized.

Speaking of my husband, I am just so proud of him and how he has taken on all of these additional responsibilities without one complaint. Anyone who really knows my husband, especially his family, knows that he is not fond of "housework." Who is for that matter?? Since I have been pregnant and especially since I have been put on "light duty" Greg has really stepped up! Without me even asking, he is helping with laundry, cooking, shopping, cleaning, and get this everyone - he actually ironed his own work pants the other night!!! I don't even iron!! On a serious note, Greg I am so thankful for you and for all you are doing to help Sydney and I. We could not even dream of a better husband and daddy!! WE love you!!

No comments: