Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2007

To Buy or Not to Buy?

All right, now I am totally confused! I went with my mother in law today to look at some bassinets. I then came home to do some much needed research. Some websites say "yes" get a bassinet and others say "no" don't get the bassinet because your baby will grow out of it too quickly. So, should I get a bassinet or just get a crib? Please help!!

For those of you who are wondering why I was out and about when I am on bed rest; rest assure, I was only on my feet for a limited time. Any way, my doctors have taken me off of bed rest and I am now on light duty. Over the next couple of days, I am going to try to be a little more active because I go back to work on Monday for a 9 hour day. I am taking this "light duty" command seriously. We cut my work week down considerably. I will only be working on Mondays and then a half day on Wed. And, if I feel at any time that it's just too much time on my feet, well then, we will just have to hire someone to help out at the stores. Sydney comes first!!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

We bought a pack and play with bassinett attachment and used that in our room. Both boys fit into it together! I would save the money on the separate bassinett since you use it for such a short time. Plus you will need to buy a PNP anyway.

Anonymous said...

You will need something in your room either unless you want to go every 2-3 hours down to the baby's room to feed her the first month or so. Or unless you are going to co-sleep... We'll chat later. :)

Anonymous said...

So can you tell I was interrupted in the middle of my first sentence? :) I meant to sayjavascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment "either a bassinet or a pack in play" (old school- play pin)
haha!