Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our First Purchases

Another good day today. I feel energized and went for a walk in the mall. At six months pregnant, I decided it was finally time to start shopping for Sydney. I had a blast picking out pink little outfits - and they were all on sale!! I came home and placed all of the little outfits out on the kitchen table and smiled - we did good Sydney! Now I just need a place to put them all. We are still in the process of cleaning the office/spare room out so we can set up a temporary space for Sydney's things. Since we will be moving into our new home in October, we will not be doing much decorating for a baby room in this house.

Now I am back home, with my feet up, slurping up my daily smoothie. I make it with strawberry protein powder, milk, organic vanilla yogurt, frozen fruit, and ice - YUMMY!!

No comments: