Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

30 Week Checkup

I had my 30 week check up this morning. I gained 5 more pounds!!! That makes a total of 25 pounds since I first got pregnant, and I still have 2 months to go!!! My goal for this pregnancy was to gain between 25-30 pounds. Oh well. The doctor isn't concerned and says that I was pretty lean when I first got pregnant and I probably needed to put on the extra weight. I will get it back off. It's just frustrating though because I really do watch what I eat and I really don't give in to a lot of cravings. Everything is on track and going well with the pregnancy. I now go in to see the doctor every two weeks.

I couldn't help myself again yesterday...I bought Sydney more outfits!! They were on sale at Walmart for like $2.00 each. How could anyone resist a sale like that? Oh, by the way, don't tell Greg I was at Walmart (inside joke for anyone who knows how Greg feels about Walmart!)!!!

3 comments:

LauraC said...

How much of that 25 lbs has been gained in the chest area? ha ha

BELLY PICS WOMAN! POST BELLY PICS!

Sarah said...

EXACTLY!!!

I know, I know, I need to get some belly pics up this coming weekend!!!

Nikki S said...

you will definitely be able to work off that extra and i would agree that some of it has to be in your chest :) pics would be great for those of us that don't get to see you regularly :)