Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Long Day

Oh boy, today has been a rough day for me. I had what I think were 2 contraction like pains this morning when I was getting ready for work. I almost fell asleep behind the wheel on my long drive into work, and have been extremely tired most of the day. I am still at work with 2 hours to go. These 10 hour days are getting to be just too much! I know I only work it one time a week but it's so hard when you feel so tired. On top of the tiredness, my chest is having another growth spurt (probably water retention) and my sports bra is cutting off my circulation causing a lot of discomfort. Of course I cannot go without the bra here at work so I am stuck with this agonizing pain for at least another 2 hours and 45 minutes. Let me tell you, I will be ripping this baby off the minute I pull down my street to get home!!! On top of all of this, I am retaining a ton of water so I feel like I have a ton of bricks on my head weighing me down. DOES ANYONE FEEL SORRY FOR ME YET? I didn't think so! I know, it will all be worth it and it's almost over, blah, blah, blah. A girls just gotta whine sometimes and because you are reading MY blog, you get to listen!!

My mother in law and her sister went to Babies R Us with me yesterday to use up some gift cards from my baby shower. I used the gift cards to help with the final big purchases of a car seat and a baby swing. All major equipment is purchased and I have no idea where I am going to put it all!! Of course, Nana just couldn't resist and had to buy Sydney two more outfits. I seriously will be changing her all day long just so I can see her in all of her cute little outfits we have all purchased for her!

Greg woke me up last night (well, actually I was already awake) to tell me about a dream he had just awaken from. In his dream he saw me with Sydney. He said Sydney had blondish long hair with curls and a barrette to the side and she was laughing and running as I watched. What a beautiful image!

No comments: