Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

First Prenatal Class

We had our first prenatal class last night. Greg was not enthusiastic about attending but I reminded him that this is my first pregnancy and that I needed to attend the class so I am better prepared for labor. I really didn't learn a lot during our first class. I think it's because I have watched so many episodes of TV shows like "Bringing Baby Home" and "Runway Moms" where they show labor and deliveries. Hopefully, the next two classes will be more useful. I did however, get a good back rub from Greg during the class as part of the breathing exercise...that was nice! Once we got home from class Greg said he actually liked attending it.

My friend Jamie and I took her son Jace to the new Shrek yesterday and it was very cute! And, it was very cool in the theater!! Today we have a heat warning in Phoenix. Wouldn't you know, the summer I am preggo we hit record breaking temps!!! Greg and I got a good laugh over that one this morning.

No comments: