Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Shower Pictures

We had a wonderful baby shower last night. Bennett and Cindy did a fantastic job!! It was held at an Italian restaurant with lots of food, great conversations, lots of belly touching, and amazing cake!!! My Mother in-law surprised us and flew in for the shower...it was a wonderful surprise that meant more to me than she will ever know!! Cindy made Sydney a beautiful quilt. I will take a picture of it later today and post it. Everyone was so generous and we appreciate everything. It was the perfect baby shower for us!! I really didn't get many pictures but I Cindy did so when I get those developed I will scan and put them on the blog.


Sydney's first bikini!!


The two mommies!!


Everyone is chowing down!!


Sydney's first bathtub!!

Crazy Daddy!!!

No comments: