Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy Day

A very busy day today and it's only half over! We got our front patio tiled in slate to match the slate in our back yard. It looks so good...I wish we were keeping the house! I purchased Jamie's baby shower gift and of course had to buy some stuff for Sydney since I was at Babies R Us!! I then continued my search for a glider for Sydney's room. I have been looking for some time now, everywhere!! The prices just very so much and the cost of shipping and handling is ridiculous for most places (most stores do not carry them in stock). So, I finally found one...it's the best deal I could find and they will ship it right to our home in a week or so. I am sure Greg will not appreciate where I got it but, oh well...he will get over it once he finds out how much money I saved...I ordered it through Walmart!! A white Storkcraft glider and ottoman with green cushions for only $158.00! It will match the other furniture in her room.

I was also able to find a beautiful frame that goes well with a print I had already bought for Sydney's room. The print is of a dragonfly in light greens with Sydney printed on the bottom. Now that it is framed, it's beautiful! I cannot wait to hang everything in her new room!

Now, I need to rest for a few because my "Sneak Peak" class starts in 3 hours!!!

No comments: