Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

Yippee!!

Thank goodness I go to the doctor today. Last night when I arrived to class, I got on the scale to weigh myself; something I NEVER do... and for good reasons! I was surprised to see the increase of pounds. After I sat down for class I noticed how bad my feet were throbbing so I looked down at them and realized that they were pretty swollen up and discolored. I was retaining a ton of water in my feet, ankles, face and wrists. The instructor asked me if I was experiencing any additional symptoms and I was. The instructor said that my face also looked swollen. She said I really needed to contact my doctor because these were all symptoms of increased blood pressure. So, I will need to discuss this with my doctor today at my appointment. This would explain the weight gain over the last couple of weeks. I will keep you all posted.

I did buy a pregnancy body pillow yesterday and LOVE it!! I was able to get much more sleep last night. It's the best $57.00 I've spent in awhile. I am just mad I didn't do it sooner. I always feel guilty when it comes to spending money on myself and I have a feeling this will only get worse when Sydney is here. For the first time in months, I woke up with hips that were NOT sore. Yippee!!!!

No comments: