Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

8 Months!!!

Wow, 8 months pregnant this week...that really blows me away! I feel like the time has really gone by fast (accept for the bed rest thing). I feel pretty good considering that I am 8 months pregnant. I do feel myself getting tired more easily again. Our stairs at home are a killer. Before I was pregnant I was running at least 3 miles three times a week. Now, I am winded just walking up my stairs!!! Nothing some reconditioning won't cure in a few months. My ribs are truly being tested at this point and can be quite uncomfortable some days. Sydney continues to get stronger and her movements can now be a little painful. She LOVES to stretch - not so comfy for Mommy!!

Our baby shower is this Sunday. I really wish we were able to have all of our Minnesota family and friends join us. That's a big negative with living so far apart. Greg and I sometimes talk about moving back to Minnesota and how much it would mean to us to be close to our family especially with Sydney; BUT, we have so many ties here and the weather just really sucks in Minnesota!!!

I have my "Sneak Peak" class tomorrow night which is a newborn care class. It's been so long since I have been around newborns; hopefully, this class will give me some clue on what I am doing. On Wed., I have a breastfeeding class which I am attending with Jamie, and then on Thurs., we have our 2nd of 3 birthing class. I am thankful that these types of classes are offered. My next doctors appointment is on Friday.

No comments: