Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Tid Bits

My big project today is to wash all of Sydney's new clothes and blankets, etc. I still cannot believe how many cute little outfits she already has!! I put together the new glider last night. Not bad for the price and it matches her other furniture nicely.

I had a customer walk into my store yesterday and the moment he saw me he said, "Wow, you're huge!!" All I could do was laugh! He's right...compared to my pre-pregnancy weight, I am huge!! I have learned to have a good sense of humor about my current body size and all of it's limitations.

Starting around Sat. I noticed that on the left side of my belly button my skin is numb. I think it's because Sydney is pushing up against some nerves. I have also learned that when I gently run my fingernails against my belly she instantly begins to move around. She must be ticklish!!

No comments: