Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Beautiful Thing

Daddy was home yesterday and helped mommy out a lot!! Mommy was able to get herself pulled together from the previous day of hell!! Sydney still is not taking a bottle, not sure what happened there. Up until this point, she had been using one certain bottle. We will keep trying.

Moving on to more important stuff...I never knew a smile could be so wonderful! Sydney's smile just opens my heart in a way I have never experienced. Sometimes I will be caught up in the moment of something unimportant when Sydney will catch my eye and as I look at her, she gives me this toothless smile from ear to ear and my whole world just stops and I feel this rush of joy run through me!! It's so beautiful and such a reminder of what a beautiful gift she is. I love her so much!

Last night she slept for 8.5 hours in her crib!!! I haven't felt this rested in months!!

I have to go, I can hear her striking up a conversation with her mobile, I don't want to miss the latest gossip!!

No comments: