Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Pictures

Sydney and I had quite a day yesterday. This coming Friday will be Greg & I's 5 year wedding anniversary (however, we started seeing each other in 1996)!! This last year has definitely been our best year so far!! To remember this, Sydney and I decided to get Daddy a very special gift...we got our picture taken together and framed it nicely for Daddy. We couldn't wait until Friday to give it to him because we were so excited, so we gave it to him this morning. Daddy was very happy and said it was the best gift ever!! The first picture is the one we went with and framed.

Now for the "quite a day" part...Sydney would not smile during our photo session. In fact, she had a total melt down! The rest of the day was downhill from there! It was definitely one of the longest days of my life! She fought sleep all day so she was very cranky! I finally got her down around 9pm last night. She did come around by sleeping until 4:45am! She went back to sleep after eating until 7am!
Yesterday, I bought her a mobile for her crib. I am going to slowly start making the transition from her bassinet to the crib because she is getting too big for the bassinet. She LOVES the mobile. There is lots of color and movement and calming music. She is completely mesmerized by it when I lay her in her crib. Hopefully that will last!
Lastly, this morning Lil Sydney was no longer a bobble head. She was holding her head up all on her own and turning it quickly from side to side as if she just discovered a new talent. It was very cute! Now, she is taking a quick cat nap in her swing (that's how I am able to get this post done)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, I want one. Do you think if I put a mobile over my bed, it would help me settle down and finally get a good night's sleep? :)
paul