Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

Holy Poop!!!

So yesterday early afternoon I was talking to Greg on the phone. Sydney was in her pink chair facing me and started another daily explosive poop. I was waiting for her to finish. I was mid sentence with Greg when I looked over at Sydney as saw that her poop was bubbling over the top of her diaper onto her belly and out through the sides all over her pink chair. I said in a state of panic to Greg, "Holy Poop" and quickly hung up!! How the heck was I going to get her from her chair to the changing table without getting poop all over everything, including myself, while at the same time, holding her hands out of the way from getting anymore poop on them? Oofta!!

Moving on...Sydney's body temp. is always very hot. I cannot put anything on her but a diaper during the day and even then she will get too hot and gets a little rash. All those cute little newborn outfits that I will never get to put on her!

Last night was a tough one again. Seems to be the pattern around here...a couple good nights and then a couple rough ones! She was up several times throughout the night. I finally had to wake Greg up around 2am so he could hold her while I ran downstairs to get some warm Gripe Water (it's a pain in the butt to do this at night because the Gripe Water has to be kept in the fridge and then I have to warm it before giving it to her). Any ways, I had Greg hold her while I served it to her. This is a long process because if you give her too much at once she chokes! And of course, she choked. I was so delirious from lack of sleep and panic due to the choking that I called Sydney "Zoey" (our dogs name)!! I know Greg will never let me forget that one as Sydney gets older!

Well, today is Greg's day off of work which means I have a little time to get things done! Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah and Sydney! I am at school and we are in the cpu lab and I'm just showing off your daughter to one and ALL. Hope you guys had a good weekend and I will call you one day after school this week. I want to see her sooo bad. I can't wait. :-) I have a Dr. appt. on Wed. and today and tomorrow are exercise days so I'm not sure when I'll call but tell Sydney that Aunt Peggy is comin to visit!! See ya soon. Love, Aunt P.