Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life with baby is getting a little easier each day. We are out and about almost everyday, now that it is starting to cool off some. Today was a big day...we started Stroller Strides. It's a stroller exercise class. Mommy works her butt off (literally) while Sydney kicks back and watches! I think I like her job better! I was pleasantly surprised at how hard the class was and at how exhausted I was. I am already sore! I also got the opportunity to meet some very motivating instructors and other mommies. I will definitely be sticking with this program 3 times a week.

Sydney is growing everyday! She is totally developing her own personality. I love doing silly things to make her smile. Her smile alone can turn a foul mood into pure joy! I will try to get some more pictures up this weekend. Can you believe she turns 2 months old this week!!

No comments: