Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Proud Mommy

It's still Wed., I just put Sydney to bed and had to write a quick note. She has been cooing and making noises for quite awhile now but today was really a turning point for her. She was really trying to talk to me. It was soooo cute!! She would make all of these silly expressions like she was trying to find the right words to say and then all of a sudden she would just explode with babble! I was so proud of her! It's just so amazing to watch her develop her knew skills.

Earlier today she had an explosive poop (Paul, I know you love the poop talk)! When she started her poop I left her be for a moment so she could finish. When I came back to her I about died...all she had on was a diaper and she pooped so much that it somehow splashed up onto her chest and shoulder, just missing her face. Thank gosh Jordan was home. I called up to him to quickly bring me some wipes so the poop didn't get anywhere else. When I asked him to wipe the splashes off her chest and arm while I held her down, I thought he was going to have a panic attack!! He was very helpful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In fact, on Sunday, I had a conversation about explosive poop with a girl at work who had a little girl about 3 months ago! I think "Explosive Poop" would be a good name for a band :)

paul