Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleeping Update!

I understand if some of you are tired of me talking so much about sleeping, but let me remind those of you have have already been through the newborn thing....Sleep is essential to whether we have a good day or bad day at the Wade residence.

Good news...today will be a fantastic day!! The new swaddle wrap I found yesterday worked well last night! Sydney went to bed at 9pm and didn't wake until 4am! After eating and rocking, she then slept until 7:30am. Thank you God! Due to lack of sleep, my brain was fried yesterday and I could barely carry a conversation!! Greg and I were talking last night about Jordan having to write college essays and I couldn't even remember what my Master's thesis was about! I spent a whole semester researching and writing it and I couldn't even remember what it was about due to lack of sleep!! Oofta!

Today and tomorrow, Sydney and I are on our own. Greg and Jordan left early this morning to go visit Santa Barbara college. The soccer coach has expressed much interest in Jordan playing for his team. We will see what they have to offer him financially. Another college we are working closely with right now is Brown! They are very interested in him and have offered a nice monetary opportunity. We are waiting to get more information from the soccer coach. Keep you fingers crossed!
Below are a couple pictures of Sydney and her BFF Addison. Addison is 9 days younger than Sydney. This gives you a good idea on how big Sydney is...





No comments: