Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pictures

Hi all!!! I am finally starting to feel better and had a moment to update everyone. We are in LOVE with Sydney. We stare at her all of the time. She changes everyday. She looks different from the pictures I am including today. She loves to sleep and stretch and make adorable faces. She has brought so much joy into our lives, more than I ever thought possible. Her daddy is amazing and is helping with everything. I love him more today than I thought possible. We are still trying to develop some sort of routine so we can get caught up on some sleep, if possible! I started breastfeeding with Sydney right after her birth and it's going very well. I will be writing more about her everyday and will probably tire you all of my stories and about how I have the cutest baby in the whole world!!
My labor and delivery was very intense. My first contraction was on Sunday at 9am. My plug broke at 9:30 am and by 6pm my contractions were 5 minutes apart. When we pulled into the hospital parking lot, my water broke. They had me in a room with an epid.ordered by 7pm. Things were moving fast and we really thought she would be with us earlier. Then things kind of went a little sour and there were problems with my epidural working and my contractions slowed and blah, blah, blah. 24 hours later, we have an amazing baby girl and life is just beginning!! Enjoy the pictures.

I will be sending more pictures soon. These are from her first day of life!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I couldn't wait to see her, thanks for posting those. Can't wait to see more, and really can't wait to meet her one of these days.

paul

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sarah! She is beautiful. My first labor was 24 hours as well and second was 8 hours and the pain goes away so quickly when you have that little loved one with you. Congratulations!!! Your mom has to be gleaming with happiness looking down on you all right now. I can't wait to meet your daughter, you will be the best mother to her. Love, Jolinda

LauraC said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Post as much pictures as possible and brag about your little sweet pea as much as you want!!!