Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's On!!!

When I woke up this morning I just didn't' feel right. After breakfast, I decided to go lay back down. At 9:15am I woke up to some light contractions and at 9:30am my mucus plug broke. We called the doctor to let them know that my contractions were averaging around 13 minutes apart. It is now 4:30pm and they are averaging anywhere from 10-6 minutes apart. And, wouldn't you know, a realtor just called and requested to show our house!!! Unbelievable!!

We find it quite ironic that today is Aug. 12th, the day we thought I was due!!!

We will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Nikki S said...

Well, it's probably too late to be wishing you the best of luck during labor and delivery. You will do great because I have all the confidence in the world in you. Be tough and keep in mind that the pain doesn't last forever and that once it is all over with you will forget all about the pain because of the joy you will be feeling being able to hold, hug, kiss and love that beautiful new addition to your family. Love you and I hope to hear some news about a new little girl being in the world soon.

Nik