Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sydney Update

Oh my, where does the time go. It's so much more difficult to keep up with my blog now since I have my little one to watch. She keeps me so busy. I love to just watch her sleep...she makes all of these adorable little faces and loves to stretch with her arms and legs completely stretched out!!! She is doing awesome breastfeeding and loves to eat! She had her first throw up today which scared me some...I called the doctor!! She is doing wonderful at night. She wakes 3 times throughout the night to feed and have her diaper change. I know everyone says to sleep when she sleeps but I really don't feel that tired.

I am healing well. My tummy is almost gone and I can see my ankle bones and wrists again!! I seriously think I lost like 15-20 pounds already just from water weight, Sydney weight, and breast feeding!! We have our next doctors appointment again tomorrow. No new pictures yet but will get some up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.