Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Late Night Cereal Date

During my 3rd or 4th visit to the bathroom last night, I ended up waking Greg due to the noise I made...usually he sleeps right through. I then could not fall back to sleep and neither could he. Plus, I was starving! So, we went downstairs at 2:30am and each had a bowl of cereal. I have to say that out of the 10-11 years we have been together, this is the first time we have had a 2:30am cereal date. I can't say it was that romantic but it was funny! Of course, then the dogs had to get up and see what we were doing. It was raining so they wouldn't go out their doggy door. Greg had to take them out back instead. Poor dogs, they were so confused...they thought they were getting fed too. Once they realized they weren't, they headed back up to bed and under the covers...they have such a "ruff" life!!

Every night this past week I have had this dream about going into labor. I then wake myself up to see if I am having contractions. It's driving me nuts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You haven't had that thing yet!?!?! Those belly pictures are REALLY funny. I just show them to Annie to discourage her from having a baby. J/K... Just wanted you guys to know we were thinking about you even though we never get to see anyone. Hope all else is well... we'll keep checking to see if you've popped!

Love,

Brian and Annie