Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 3, 2007

Still Waiting....

I kept having dreams last night that I was having contractions. I would then wake myself up and lay in bed to wait and see if I truly was having contractions or if I was just dreaming it. I'd soon realize that I wasn't having the contractions but that I did, of course, have to go to the bathroom, 5 times!!! I am still having contractions but they are very light and sporadic.

As I wrote yesterday, since I have increased my iron, I have much more energy. Yesterday, I did some light arm weights and squats and this morning we went for a walk. I will continue to work with my yoga ball and do squatting with the goal of gravitation doing it's thing and helping Sydney drop more into the birth canal. Obviously, I am not looking forward to labor but I am looking forward to meeting my little girl. I feel like everything in my life is on hold right now...which is driving me nuts!!!

No comments: