Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

No Will Power

I have been a BAD girl...yesterday I made a small pan of cheese cake brownies and they are already gone!!! Now, I can't take all of the credit because Greg had at least 4 of them last night, but I did polish them off early today because I was bored! I never would have thought of doing something like that a year ago! Although, a year ago, I never would have made the brownies to begin with:) I really need to have this baby soon and to be able to start working out again so my will power isn't so ridiculous!!

Tomorrow is Greg's birthday. We really don't have anything planned at his request. And, there is just not a lot to do when you are almost 39 weeks preggo and can barely move!! Needless to say, I will not be making a birthday cake because I would eat the whole damn thing!! Maybe a nice dinner out?

I think today I will do just a little exercise to get this baby moving and to help with my guilt for eating all of those brownies!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara & Sydney :-) Remember, you're eating for two, so really you didn't over do it on the brownies!!!!! Hey if it happens again I will ALWAYS come over and relieve you of them!! mmmmmmm,if I close my eyes I can smell them baking . Hang in there.....you'll be meeting your daughter soon (I hope, for mostly selfish reasons!! I want to see her model all her cute lil outfits :-) thinking of you all daily and sayin some prayers too! luv ya, aunt p.