Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

Shrek Foot

Greg and I had to run some errands yesterday so I was on my feet for awhile. I had on some white flip flops that by the end of the day barely fit because my right foot swelled up so bad! I tried to get a picture to show you the extent of the swelling but it was hard to really get a good one. The swelling went all the way up my calve. Greg rubbed it last night for me and it looks better this morning. Keep in mind, the left one is pretty swollen up also compared to what my feet looked like before pregnancy!

I had some contractions yesterday but nothing significant. Greg still thinks that Sydney will be coming on Wed. I am finally starting to get nervous and anxious about the whole labor and delivery and the fact that our lives are about to change FOREVER!!! People now approach me when I am out and about and say things like..."Wow, when are you due!" because my stomach is just sooo out there right now. I think people are afraid that I might go into labor in front of them!!

No comments: