Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

She's Here!!!

Hi all! Little Sydney has arrived!!! We are very excited and very tired. I was in labor for a total of 24 hours and had difficulties with the epidural so I am in a LOT of pain and discomfort right now. Plus, little Sydney wasn't so little, 8.1 lbs and 22 inches!! So please bear with us...I am not really answering phone calls at this point. I will write all about our experience and how wonderful our little girl is very soon. For now, I just really need to focus on healing and being a good mommy. Just know we are all healthy and happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



paul

Nikki S said...

I dido Paul's response. I am sooooooooooo happy for both of you and can't wait to see pictures. Sorry to hear that labor was so long but you'll forget about it all soon enough. Take care and congratulations Mom & Dad.

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her! Finally an Arizona baby for Aunt Peggy to spoil!!! See ya on Sat. :-) love ya ALL.

Anonymous said...

sarah and greg!
i am so happy that you guys finally have sydney at home with you. i am so happy for the family. i cant wait to see pictures of my little baby cousin. finally i have cousin's on both sides of the family i have syndey and jordan on your side and who knows how many on dads side. i love you all so much. take care LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART STACY JO!