Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

More Pictures

Our doctors appointment went well. Sydney already weighs 9 pounds...she loves her breast milk!! The doctor is pleased with her progress. Her belly button is still not healed. He worked with it a little and showed me how to get under the scab to clean it well. Pretty ironic that I have a belly button phobia and I end up with a baby that has a herniated belly button!! She is doing very well. She loves her knew baby swing! Here are 2 week pictures!!

Oh, by the way, my friend Jamie had her little girl this week. Her name is Addison Elizabeth...isn't that beautiful!! I saw her pictures for the first time today, and she lives up to her name, beautiful!!
Here is Sydney...
Boy, did she live up to this shirt on this day!!
Here favorite sleeping position during the day
My Angel
One of her many faces when she is asleep
Sydney in her first dress in her new swing!!

No comments: