Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

116 Degrees!!!

I have not felt this tired and wore out since...well, I guess my first trimester!!! Let's start by acknowledging the fact that it's around 116 degrees here today! I had to run to the grocery store and it about killed me (ok, it wasn't that bad)! I feel so nauseous and our AC at home is having a hard time keeping the house cooled down. I am about ready to just take it all off (oooh, that's a scary vision)!!

I feel bad that I have not returned some phone calls today; however, that's just the way it is and that is why I keep this journal so I don't have to make several phone calls and still keep everyone posted. Believe me, you wouldn't want to talk to me today anyways:) I am off to go take a nap. I'll write more tomorrow, that is if I haven't melted away!

No comments: