Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Walking Sucks!

Day two of my morning walks...I don't like this!!! I never thought a casual walk could be so uncomfortable and exhausting! Since being pregnant, mornings have been the only time of day where I actually feel energy; therefore, this is when I thought I should take my walks. I don't think it's going to work that way. The last two days I have gotten up, taken my walk, and then have come home and wanted to take a nap already because I am physically exhausted! So, I guess I am going to have to try the night thing - which sucks because my feet hurt so bad and are swollen at night. Oh well, only a few more weeks if that!

It makes me sad that my body has gotten so out of shape! Yesterday, I was talking with Greg and I was using my hands and arms as I spoke and out of the corner of my eye I saw very lose skin dangling from once hard triceps. I stopped mid sentence and said to Greg as I grabbed the lose skin, "What is this?" We both laughed. Through it all, I have totally learned to have a sense of humor about the amount of fat I have gained and the amount of muscle I have lost. I look forward to the challenge of working it all off once I get the okay from my doctor!

No comments: