Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2007

So Sleepy!!

I could not sleep for the life of me last night because of what the doctor said in regards to Sydney's size. I do hope he is off some. I finally got out of bed and drank a warm glass of milk...it seemed to help some. I am just so sleepy today!!

My friend Jamie had a free day from her toddler so we decided to have a nice lunch and hit the cool mall for a bit. Both of us are very pregnant at this point and are experiencing a lot of the same symptoms so it was comforting being around someone who feels as wore out and achy as me!! You should have seen the way people at the mall and restaurant kept looking at Jamie and I and our bellies. We both got a giggle out of it as we wobbled past them. We shared a Z-burger and fries and felt miserable afterwards because are tummy's are so squished. That was over 4 hours ago and my stomach still hurts like heck. Plus, I am having more contractions. I had contractions until about 11 pm last night, real low in my uterus. I wasn't too concerned about them because they were not getting stronger in intensity, they were just uncomfortable!!

Tomorrow we have Jamie's baby shower. I will post more pictures!!

No comments: