Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

In a Daze

Nothing really knew to report today. I had my final pedicure yesterday and my last hair appointment today. I then had to come home and take a nap!! I could not believe how tired I was just from getting pampered at the salon!! I continue to take my walks and walk up and down my stairs and sit and sway on my yoga ball to attempt to help Sydney down the birth canal. I think we need to work on our communication skills already because she hasn't dropped yet!

I can't say that I am nervous or overly excited right now. I feel like what is about to happen is just so BIG that I cannot grasp the concept of what to expect! Hopefully that makes sense to someone besides me! In all reality I spend most of my days in a daze, almost like my life is on hold.

Another doctors appointment tomorrow.

No comments: