Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2007

Doctor Update

We had another doctors appointment this morning. I am measuring 36 weeks, my cervix is 50% softened (not quite sure what that means), and Sydney is in correct position. I had to have another shot for my Rh-. The strep test came back fine from last week. I have been getting sharp pains in my cervix the last couple of days. They come and go very quickly. The doctor said this is probably just Sydney getting in position and the cervix preparing. We again went over warning signs and set our next appointment for next week. Greg still thinks Sydney will be born on Aug. 8th, which is my uncle Paul's birthday. I think she will come that first week in August. Time will tell!

I am feeling very heavy and very tired today. My body is saying, "Enough already!" My appetite is hardy in the morning but quickly tapers off by afternoon and I cannot eat much after that. I have been getting heartburn every night, thank God for Tums!! I can tell that Sydney is getting very cramped in her little temporary home because every once in awhile she gives me a really strong reminder to sit or lay a certain way so she has more room!! It's becoming more and more difficult to get up from a sitting position or to pick something up from the floor. I am very thankful that all of these inconveniences are only temporary and soon it will all be worth it!! I cannot wait to meet our daughter and to kiss her tiny little forehead!!

No comments: