Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Doctors Appointment

Thursday evening a really cool thing happened...I took the dogs for a walk around 7pm, once it cooled off some, and halfway through our walk, I looked up and there were 6-7 dragonfly's flying above us. They accompanied us for most of our walk. I couldn't help but to think it was my mother and her angel friends keeping us company. Needless to say, it made my walk much more bearable.

We had a doctors appointment yesterday. I finally had an appointment where I didn't gain any weight!! Everything is fine. No changes to my cervix. She said she thinks that Sydney will be around 7 pounds when she is born. She did a quick ultra sound and we learned that Sydney's head is down and her heart is strong. The nurses got a kick at how much my stomach moves when Sydney moves around! They were chasing her around trying to find her heartbeat.

One last thing, I wanted to wish my little God daughter, Ella, a happy birthday!!! Her party is today in Minnesota but her actual birthday is the 29th. I so much wish we could be with her today. We love you Ella!!!

No comments: