Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Foot Update

Greg rubbed my feet for me last night when he got home from work. What a guy... he gets home from an 11 hour day of standing on his sore feet and he still offered to rub mine. I love him!! I had read on a baby website that if you get your feet rubbed in a certain way, it helps release some of the water retention. So I showed Greg and he did it before I went to bed. I woke up 5 times to go to the bathroom during the night and when I woke up this morning, my feet looked so much better. I guess the foot rub worked!!

My pregnancy brain kicked in again this morning...I missed my doctors appointment. I thought I had scheduled it for tomorrow! I am so used to being on top of things and being responsible. I felt like such a dork when I called the doctors office to reschedule for tomorrow. That one cost me!

Today I have no plans to leave my house! I am going to go sit in the pool for a bit and just relax!

No comments: