Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

37 Week Glamore Shot

Here is another picture. As I mentioned last time, only belly shots from here on out. No one needs to see my blow fish face!
Yes, I am still in my P.J.'s! Why get dressed. It's all about comfort folks!!

As a comparison, here is my 31 week glamore shot...
Another rough night last night. We went out for an early dinner, Indian food. We made sure it wasn't spicy; however, my stomach still didn't do well. Beyond my nightly acid reflex, I woke up at around 1:30am and was extremely nauseous for quite awhile. At this point, I am very limited on what I can eat for dinner!

We have noticed that Sydney responds instantly to our touch when we lightly touch our finger nails across my stomach. She is either telling us that it tickles or she is telling us to leave her alone! Either way, it's an awesome experience to communicate with her in this way!

No comments: