Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big News!!

Big news....

We have officially sold our Phoenix GNC store!!! It has taken about 6 months to finish the process. At any point during that time, the buyer could have backed out and we would have had to start all over!!! Greg will spend the next two weeks (starting yesterday) training the new owners and then he will officially take over my Tempe store and we will own it out right...no business loans left!!! This is HUGE for us, something we have worked very hard for so we could afford for me to be a stay home mom for awhile. Greg and I really do make a good team! If all goes well, I will work this Wed., and next week I will work Tues. & Wed. and then I am done working and can get off of my very swollen and tired feet until Sydney is born.

Next on the list...we meet with the Realtor again next weekend to but our house up for sale. I am confident it will sell with in 3 months as it really does look good right now with all of the work we have done. This means we may have to make two moves until our new home is finished but I truly believe it will all work out as it should.

Well, I am now off to participate in a "Meet and Greet" with a potential pediatrician for Sydney. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you and greg on the sale of the store. i can just guess how much your minds are relieved. now let's see: i think i kind of agree w/pap about sydney's birth day but i think it w/be right after greg's. a girl's got to have her own b.d.!! would you explain what a strep test is you had? didn't have that 100 years ago when i was pregnant. take it easy and stay cool. sit naked in front of a fan!! just don't do it in front of a mirrow