Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Big News

Today was the first day since Monday, that I actually had some energy. Working on my feet Sunday and Monday was a killer and it really took it's tole on my body. Tuesday and Wednesday I pretty much felt like a dump truck ran me over...I was so tired and felt so heavy and uncomfortable. So, I took advantage of a "good day" and decided to run 2 errands.

I made what I think will be my last trip to Babies R Us for awhile. I purchased the last of the "must haves" as far as stuff we will need for Sydney when she comes home. The rest of the stuff on my registry I can always purchase online after Sydney is born. Now I just need to wash/sterilize everything and we are set. I was going to wait on the whole breastfeeding pump stuff but after Greg and I discussed it, we decided that it would be best to have a manual breast pump and supplies on hand just in case Sydney doesn't want to latch on right away. Hopefully my milk will come in right away and we will be able to breastfeed successfully.

Greg came home from work today with a horrible headache, poor thing. He is now resting and the headache seems to have dissipated. I am having some odd discomfort in my lower pelvic area this afternoon. I am sure it's normal but will discuss it with the doctor tomorrow during my routine visit.

And now for our big news....If all goes well, we will have our Phoenix store sold on Monday!!! Greg will need to stay and do some training with the new owner for 2 weeks and then we are done with the Phoenix store!!! Greg will then take over my store and we will be set. We have waited a long time for this to happen. Greg has worked so hard and has had to face many obstacles to make this happen (probably why he has the migraine today). I am so proud of him.

No comments: