Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

I am disappointed ladies....Only 3 people responded to my "Mom Assignment" from the other day. I know there are more of you reading this blog than that!! Help a girl out!!! I did purchase some "grannie panties" for my recovery period. Oooh, I just cannot wait to wear those babies!!!

Another 116 degree weather day, YIPPY. I have three movies to watch today so I will not be leaving my house!

Happy 4th of July to all. Have fun, but please be safe!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah.....you poor thing. Being preg. in summer here is THE WORST. Sharyn had to do it w/Greg till AUGUST. Monday, no more work huh??? congrats.....no more long drives for you and Sydney. I didn't know I could respond here but I did respond to the what to take to the hospital through email. I don't think you should stress about it. How long does your insurance allow your stay to be? Mostly I'm hearing that in most cases, except for a C-section, their kicking new Moms out in 24-48 hrs. Wow, that's just not right in my opinion but it's also my opinion that whenever in a hospital, GET OUT A.S.A.P.!!!!! well, stay cool, enjoy the A.C. Mine is freezing if ya want to come hang out here at all. Talk to ya soon. I'm afraid to call....eeekkkkkk...mama is hot and crabby!!! love ya all, aunt p.