Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 35 Belly Picture

Yesterday was Jamie's baby shower. Her sister in-law did a great job putting it all together. It was suppose to be a couples baby shower but what it really was was an excuse for the boys to get together and have cold beers in the pool while the ladies were inside eating, playing games, and opening gifts. Here is a picture of Jamie and I. Again, she is exactly one week behind me as far as due dates. (Look at those chubby cheeks:)

I have been feeling very nauseous over the last week or so and yesterday was no exception. By the time we got home, around 6pm, I was feeling very nauseated. We went to bed very early but it was no use, I was up and down all night long and today I work 10 hours, not including my long drive!! It will be along day.

2 comments:

LauraC said...

Nauseated is good! That is a sign of pre-labor!
Cute cute bellies.

Anonymous said...

sarah!
i love this picture, you have gotten so big, i love your bellie tho. i hope everything is going good, you look happy and i know you will be a great mom. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GOOD AND I KNOW YOU IT WILL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
YOU LIL NIECE STACY JO!